Thursday, June 16, 2011

PP in Rome - 16, 17 June 2011

I spent all of Wednesday seeing Rome for the first time and verifying that it wasn't built in a day, and then finishing off the day with some delivious food in Palestrina at the lovely and designy Taberna.
"Work" on the PP in Rome, alas, starts on Thursday.

I'll be available for portraits as follows:

Thursday 16/6
After 13:00h at the RomaEuropa Festival
via dei Magazzini Generali 20/a
Roma, Italia

Friday 17/6
Morning before 12:00h
By appointment at Gente Bar San Lorenzo
Via Degli Aurunci 42- 48 
Roma, Italia

To schedule some time, text or call me at:
(French number): 0033 6 49 17 50 62

I will have sporradic but limited access to email throughout these days. And then I'm leaving Rome on the afternoon of 17/6 to go to my next tour stop--Bratislava.

No comments:

Post a Comment