Thursday, April 28, 2011

Barcelona on April 30th

This Saturday April 30th I am holding a massive Portrait Project marathon session in Parc Ciutadella in Barcelona, Spain.

From 11am - 8pm, I will be in front of the waterfall at Parc de la Ciutadella, on the triangular patch of grass. Peek at the Park Map and look for #11, "cascada".

I anticipate drawing 12-14 portraits on this day.

Spectators are welcome to come and watch and drink champagne and be fabulous like the scene in Fando y Lis where they set fire in a ruined cemetery in Mexico. Photographers and media are welcome too, I like a show.

I will then proceed to have a drink, possibly with some of my models.

The following morning I will get on an early flight to Madrid where I will attend the Mayday parade and maybe do a last minute Portrait Project in a cafe or park (to be announced).


Then I will go back to Marseille where I will eat a 2 Euro sandwich and drink a demi pression at Les Maraichers, Champ de Mars, or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment